FUNDSCore European Series (ICE)
Care Invest I
Care Invest I invests in care homes in Germany.
Care Invest I is a balanced, regionally diversified care home real estate fund with long-term value stability in Germany.
The investment focus is on care homes and assisted living apartments. Investments will be made within stringent investment criteria:
– Lot sizes in the range between €6 – €15 million
– Focus on new or recently built care homes with positive catchment area characteristics
– Assets with between 80-160 beds per home
– Minimum of 70% single rooms
The Care Home sector offers a spread in yields over traditional asset classes, while at the same time providing secure long term income streams from strong operator covenants. The Care Home sector is growing, benefitting from demographic trends in Germany as well as the support of local state funding of the sector.
This fund is currently not open to new investors.
- % of fund Core/Core+ (by valuation) 100%
- % of fund Value Add (by valuation) 0%
- % of fund Opportunistic (by valuation) 0%
INTERNOS Spezialfondsgesellschaft mbH
Real Estate AIF according to KAGB for institutional investors
Care Homes and Assisted Living Apartments
LAUNCHED IN 2012 WITH AN INDEFINITE TERM
Launched in 2012 with a 12-year fund life
PLANNED TOTAL INVESTMENT VOLUMES
TARGET LOT SIZE
€6 – €15 million
INITIAL TARGET RETURNS
6% BVI return
TOTAL EXPENSE RATIO (TER)
INTERNOS Global Investors
65 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JH, United Kingdom
Phone +44 (0) 20 7355 8800 Fax +44 (0) 20 7355 8801
OWNER MANAGED – INDEPENDENT – INTERNATIONAL