Hotel & Leisure DivisionMeeting Investor Needs
Transaction Track Record
Since 2011 INTERNOS’ Hotel and Leisure Division has, via its hotel investment funds and various mandates:
- Handled over €1 billion of hotel real estate in transactions
- Closed over €650 million of hotel real estate acquisitions
- Secured debt for hotel real estate in aggregate over €300 million
- Asset managed 22 hotels worth over €760 million
- Provided strategic advice concerning hotel real estate investments of over €500 million
- In May 2017 raised its second hotel real estate fund with equity of €133 million
In 2018/19 we plan to:
- Continue managing our existing funds, portfolios and mandates
- Prepare an opportunistic INTERNOS hotel fund
Leadership and Team
Jochen Schaefer-Suren founded and manages the Hotel & Leisure Division and has 30 years experience in all facets of the hotel sector involving transactions worth over €4.5 billion. He leads a team of 8 hotel specialists which focuses on hotel acquisition, financing, asset management, restructuring, disposal and advisory mandates.
The following page illustrates the strategic attraction of hotel real estate and highlights Case Studies where INTERNOS has solved challenges in the sector for the benefit of our clients.